Under Contract by Helen Scott
The ‘vibe’ of this lovely modern home sets the tone, the moment you walk through the front door, you’ll appreciate the wide entry and open free flowing floor plan and ambience of relaxed comfortable and spacious living spaces. The well appointed kitchen boasts ‘SMEG’ appliances, dishwasher, full length pantry, loads of storage and plenty of bench top space, all of this flows seamlessly out to a tiled outdoor living area and deck with a 6 person spa, somewhere to relax and cool off after a big day, overlooking manicured lawn and gardens.
The home is only four years old. Some features you’ll enjoy are…
* Quiet neighbourhood.
* Four large bedrooms, master is king size with walk in robe and en-suite.
* Three bedrooms all have built in robes.
* Family bathroom has a shower recess and bath tub separated from the vanity, allowing privacy and full use of the area at all times. The W.C. is also separate for convenience.
* Large internal laundry with large linen, broom cupboard.
* The home has porcelain tiled floors throughout, perfect for our tropical climate and easy care.
* Split system air conditioning is throughout the home essential to cope with these hot summer days.
* Large tinted windows, wide eves and insulation for energy efficiency, helping to reduce heat and cool the home naturally.
* Neutral colour pallet.
* There is lock up garaging for two and parking for another or your tinnie or trailer to the side of the home behind a high level gate.
* The property is fully fenced , has lovely gardens and is fitted with security cameras - in today’s world security is all important.
* The home is set high from the street in an elevated area with no rear neighbour.
* Open Parkland for kids and pets to play is just across the street.
Gordonvale is a great place to purchase property with plenty of employment opportunities access to schools, public transport, shopping and medical, this is where the growth is still happening. Gordonvale has a true rural and village feel with every amenity right in the township, Cairns CBD is only a 30min. drive.
Call to make your appointment. Helen Scott. 0417 710 622
Open for Inspections