Tropical Oasis in Convenient City Location
This spacious top floor apartment would be ideal for the medical professional working nearby as it’s directly opposite the Cairns Hospital and an easy walk to the Cairns Private Hospital.
The iconic Esplanade, walking path and tennis courts are one street away, the unit is bounded by restaurants, coffee shops and is an easy walk to Cairns City, Lagoon and Pier.
Cairns State High School is one street back so kids can easily walk to school if necessary.
All amenities are close by, this is a lifestyle opportunity. The well maintained complex offers tropical fenced gardens, so relax and enjoy your piece of paradise, it is a veritable Oasis. Holiday at home.
On offer, you’ll enjoy :
* Partly furnished, two bedrooms both with built ins and split system air-conditioning.
* One bathroom incorporating the laundry complete with washing machine and dryer.
* Separate W.C.
* Spacious open plan air-conditioned living area which opens onto a balcony overlooking the gardens.
* Under cover parking for one behind secure gates.
* Inground pool to relax and enjoy the ambience of your surrounds.
* Body corporate fees $6,958.23 annually, rates $2,500.00 p.a.
* Rental estimate $360 - $370 per week
The complex is close enough for you to walk to all conveniences and all Cairns City has to offer.
Open for Inspections