Sold by Lisa Scott
Lisa Scott proudly presents this well designed home, fit for our tropical lifestyle, this great family home offers low maintenance, modern living and is ideal for first home buyers, investors or those with a young family. Set in a quiet close and handy to great schools, Piccone's IGA, Sporting and medical facilities.
Built in 2011 by a quality builder, the floor plan is family friendly and features open plan living/dining areas with central kitchen leading out to the private outdoor entertainment area.
* Lovely kitchen with gas cooktop, stone bench tops, dishwasher, large walk in pantry and plenty of cupboard space
* Master bedroom is located at the rear of the house and has a big walk in wardrobe and spacious ensuite
* The other 3 bedrooms are large with built in robes and the 5th is located at the front of house so would be an ideal home office
* Tiled living areas, carpets to all bedrooms, security screens and ducted zone air conditioning
* Double remote garage with extra storage
* Internal laundry
* Fully fenced 633m2 block with side access
* Water tank and gas hot water make this home environmentally friendly and cost efficient to run
* Current rental appraisal at $420-$440 per week
Be quick to call Lisa on 0474 129 965 or see you at the first open!
Open for Inspections