The Quintessential Queenslander
As you enter 23 Duffy street through your automatic gates under the gorgeous pergola with passionfruit growing above you will immediately see the charm and character of this updated Queenslander.
One of the original homes of Cairns this home's character exudes from the front verandah overlooking the delightful gardens. With lovely features including high ornate ceilings, polished timber floors, arches and french doors.
The huge timber kitchen with new oven and gas cooktop overlooks the undercover entertainment area and new waterproof sail with terraced gardens. The glass fencing opens onto the heated (when needed) inground pool leading around to the full height storage area with a concrete floor under the home.
A fabulous 5.0KVA solar system has been installed to keep your power bills low and you can walk undercover from the large double carport into your home.
The gorgeous new bathroom and laundry feature a walk-in shower, custom built-in cabinetry, and privacy louvers. With three extra large bedrooms, this home is ready for new owners ...
• 3 extra large bedrooms - two with french doors opening onto verandah
• New bathroom and laundry
• Large timber kitchen with new gas cooktop and oven and servery to the undercover outdoor entertainment areas
• Inground pool - with new chlorinator and separate heating
• Automatic electric gates, double carport undercover to home
• 5.0KVA solar system
• Extra storage under home
• 710m2 landscaped gardens
• Catchment zone for Freshwater school
Open for Inspections